A notice

Post anything here! (except politics and rants, leave them for the other subtopics)
Post Reply
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

A notice

Post by Floofyboy »

I may be inactive a bunch because I cant visit here at school on the guest network because it gives me an error. I cant risk using district_devices (School network); they may be watching me... Anyways I'll miss you guys :<

-Floofyboy
I'm a nerd :3
NovemberXmas
Site Admin
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2025 7:05 pm

Re: A notice

Post by NovemberXmas »

Thank you for signing up for T2Oboard, we will miss you and we hope you come back soon. :(
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: A notice

Post by Floofyboy »

Well never mind!! I can use it now :D Maybe it was just a temporary error.. But anyways no need to worry :3 False alarm!
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: A notice

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

That's good the glitch or error was fixed
:D
NovemberXmas
Site Admin
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2025 7:05 pm

Re: A notice

Post by NovemberXmas »

We are glad that it was fixed and that you get to continue to use T2Oboard! :)
Post Reply