This forum has really fallen on hard times, huh?...
Spam accounts... spam posts... Chat is empty and desolate...
Y'know, all that.
Well anyways... I wish that T2oboard was still active. I'll still be here... alone... the sole guardian of this inactive forum.
...alright enough of the melodramatic ...
Search found 47 matches
- Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:03 pm
- Forum: Open Topic
- Topic: Wow...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2706
- Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:07 am
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: A Cool Idea I Had
- Replies: 2
- Views: 44270
Re: A Cool Idea I Had
NOTICE: I may have to postpone this project until I learn the skills needed to do this (Coding, circuitry, soldering, wiring pins, etc...). I'm sorry to all who wanted to see the finished project. :<
- Tue May 12, 2026 11:41 am
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
You just use it like you use Scratch (If you know how to use it). If you don't know how, look up "how to use block coding". It's super easy!
- Mon May 11, 2026 8:17 am
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
You can add whatever you want!
Oh and you're alright now :3
Oh and you're alright now :3
- Tue May 05, 2026 10:26 am
- Forum: Hardware
- Topic: A Cool Idea I Had
- Replies: 2
- Views: 44270
Re: A Cool Idea I Had
NOTICE: I am trying to get a new OS but NOOBS Lite won't install anything other than LibreELEC and Risc OS. Anything else gives me errors. I may need to either A; reformat the micro sd card, or B; get a new board.
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:38 pm
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
I actually found out you don't need to create an account; you can do it when you don't have one as well.
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:05 pm
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 11:47 am
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
If you'd like, we could collaborate with each other!
Creaticode has a collaboration feature but Scratch does not, so we'll work there then when we're done I'll publish it on Scratch. Just create an account on Creaticode and I'll give you the link to an empty project. We can brainstorm there.
Creaticode has a collaboration feature but Scratch does not, so we'll work there then when we're done I'll publish it on Scratch. Just create an account on Creaticode and I'll give you the link to an empty project. We can brainstorm there.
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:52 am
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
I don't really know actually... heh. Sorry.Yourlocalceilingfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:14 am Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
- Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:50 am
- Forum: Art
- Topic: Commission?
- Replies: 20
- Views: 211398
Re: Commission?
Thank you! Here's the project.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/
Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe ...
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/
Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe ...